Istituto cultura italiana (NGO) link
|Name||Istituto cultura italiana (NGO)|
|Type||Non profit organization|
|Address||Kostava st. 68|
|Coordinates||41° 42' 49.16" N, 44° 46' 44.23" E|
Istituto cultura italiana (NGO) is a non-profit organization operating in the linguistic and literary field, active in Tbilisi (Georgia). It has two complementary aims, that is promotion of Italian culture and language in Georgia, with an inclusive and democratic orientation, and of Georgian culture at abroad, and specifically in Italy and other European countries.
From the beginning of its activities the organization has combined its cultural offer with an information processing work, with a strong emphasis on media literacy and the conscious use of new technologies.
The Institute is located in M. Kostava st. 68, (at public Georgian Broadcaster, III building, II floor) besides Heroes square. Here are the coordinates on the map.
Everyone is welcome at the office in the time-frame 16-20, every day Monday-Friday, typically without exceptions.
Our office is located on the 1st floor (after the ground floor) of II building inside the Georgian broadcasting area, and is open every day Monday-Friday from 16.00/16.30 to 20.00
European voluntary service - European solidarity corps
Since 2016 Istituto cultura italiana joined the European voluntary service programme (EVS, following ESC) hosting European young people in Georgia in order to foster intercultural-exchange, contributing to the renovation of democratic, educational, social and civil structures in Georgia, and to involve young people in activities useful both for the local community, and for their personal and professional growth.
During several projects, we have been leading an editorial board with volunteers for digital publishing, we have been organizing a language club and intercultural exchange involving the local community, organized workshops and lectures at other organizations and institutions, and carried out a daily work on media-literacy and the conscious use of new technologies.
The most recent activities have focused in the learning and the preparation of a Mediawiki installation, completed with all Wikisource tools, and prospective activities are expected to include open-air initiatives in the social-care and societal/environmental fields.
- Borders and frontiers, the past, the present and the future: comparative history and international relations between Italy and Georgia (Article authors: Mattia Baldoni)
- Gloria Maritan - South Caucasian Women Photography-Panel (Article authors: Gloria Maritan)
- Incontro con Irakli Avalishvili di Luca Speziale (Article authors: Luca Speziale)
- Leisure time of some staff members (Article authors: Tommaso de Vivo)
- Meeting with Irakli Avalishvili (Article authors: Mattia Baldoni, Gabriele Rota, Tommaso de Vivo)
- Meeting with Irakli Avalishvili by Gabriele Rota (Article authors: Gabriele Rota)
- Meeting with Lasha Kharazi (Article authors: Mattia Baldoni, Gabriele Rota, Tommaso de Vivo)
- Meeting with Paramjeet Berwal (Article authors: Tommaso de Vivo, Gabriele Rota, Mattia Baldoni)
- Meeting with mr. Francisco Capote Yeregui (Article authors: Mattia Baldoni)
- Perché dovresti fare l’esperienza dell’ESC (Article authors: Luca Speziale)
- Recensione articolo "Analysing the shadows: private tutoring as a descriptor of the Education System in Georgia" (Article authors: Mattia Baldoni)
This section contains posts disseminated through social networks along the time. We don't advocate the use of social networks, therefore they are quite rare, although they reach the aim to not being too attractive, for educational (non-commercial) purposes.
- September 2016 - პოპულარული იტალიური გამონათქვამები
- September 2016 - a present from Chianti (Florence)
- September 2016 - Cinque Terre!
- November 2016 - ფედერიგო ტოცცის ბიოგრაფია
- November 2016 - Minor classics
- November 2016 - მასწავლებლების რეზიუმეები
- November 2016 - Federigo Tozzi
- December 2016 - გილოცავთ დამდეგ შობა–ახალ წელს
- December 2016 - Invito
- December 2016 - იტალიური კულტურა
- December 2016 - Sei italiano o italiana e vivi a Tbilisi?
- February 2017 - ფრანგული ენის მასწავლებლები
- 1 - შობის სცენა
- December 2018 - ახალი წელი ყოველთვის პირველ იანვარს აღინიშნებოდა?
- December 2018 - Presepe/1
- December 2018 - Capodanno/2
- December 2018 - ახალი წლის კონცეფციები, ინტელექტუალების და ხელოვანების მხრიდან
- December 2018 - Presepe/2
- December 2018 - Capodanno/3
- December 2018 - Presepe/3
- December 2018 - Capodanno/1
- January 2019 - ლუჩიო დალასი (Lucio Dalla)
- January 2019 - შობას გილოცავთ!!!
- April 2021 - კალაბრიის უნივერსიტეტის სასწავლო სტიპენდია
The Institute of Italian culture (NGO) provides courses of Italian language in its classrooms located in M. Kostava st. 68, (at public Georgian Broadcaster, III building, II floor), right besides Heroes square.
Courses are being held in an informal and stimulating atmosphere, with classes composed by a small number of students (an average of 4 for class), every day from 13.00 to 20.00 from Monday to Friday, and are aimed at intercultural exchange, inclusion, and solidarity.
If you are enthusiast of Italian language and culture, and you are interested to participate in an intercultural exchange with native Italian speakers (as well as Georgian qualified teachers and interpreters) in an environment distinguished by the right balance between professionalism, and a sympathetic and friendly atmosphere, just fill-in the following form (or directly write at email@example.com) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
CHARTER OF THE “INSTITUTE OF ITALIAN CULTURE”
A NON-PROFIT (CULTURAL) LEGAL ENTITY
established in Tbilisi, Georgia
The current Statute has been redacted according specifically to the Chapter 2 of the Georgian Civil code (“Legal persons”) and on the basis of to the “Entrepreneurs Law of Georgia”, specifically article 5.
Table of contents